To introduce to


I’m the first son of my parents; my name is Raúl Sandoval Vega, next to me my brother Paolo and my sister Clara. My parents are alive, they’re living At Castro, in a place named Chiloé. I have twenty eight years old. I was born in Santiago, but, I lived in Castro when I was twenty two till twenty four. Both of my siblings are Matrones.

I like to learn about everything, science, politics, quantic physics, philosophy, and so on. I like to learn others language too, this is why I’m here learning. In fact, I speak Portuguese (Brasilian) and a little of English. My mother language is Spanish, of course.

Sometimes I like to do sport, like Rollers, were I meet with my friends to go down from Plaza Los Dominicos to Bellavista. When we’re there, usually, we drink some beer.

I like to travel a lot, this year I was on Brasil with one of my favorite friends, there we have big fun together, we went to swim, to dance, to meet new people from other countries.

Now, I’m studying Pharmacy and Chemistry, is my four year, academically talking, but so much more since my first time that I got in, but I prefer to no talking about this, lol.

Comments

  1. Chiloé? It must be a very beautiful place! Tell me more about it! Thanks for share your history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Chiloé a lot! I had the opportunity to camp there, thanks my scout group haha. Very nice story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts